Today I received my annual review. It was awesome! I cannot tell you how different it was from last year. I am so grateful for having a boss that truly appreciates hard work. The way I feel about my job today is a complete 180 degree turn from last year. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I also wanted to share a story from the past. It is in memory of my sister-in-law who passed away. She battled breast cancer for almost two years. Long before she was my sister-in-law, she was my friend from junior high school. There was this time that I stayed over night at her house. We managed to sneak out . . . We thought we were slick. So, we get out of the house and you would think we have some big plans, right? No, we end up walking around and hanging out in a parking lot! Back then, though, we thought we were something! Climbing back in that window was a $&%#@, but we did it! The really funny thing is that a couple of weeks later, she snuck out, but since no one was staying over, her mom came to see what all the noise was a caught her! I really gave her heck about that!
1 comment:
Congrats on you review!!
Jen
Post a Comment