Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It's official
I have the chicken pox. It started out as a little annoying and not too bad, but then turned into something awful. They were in my mouth and apparently traveled from there. After a night of excruciating pain that near put me on the edge, I went to the doctor. Some of the staff were not very pleasant and yes, I was treated like a leper. I can't say I blame them -- I would not wish this on anyone, however keep in mind that I would want to give this to anyone and I would not step foot outside my door if I didn't feel it was necessary. My doctor is out of town, so I met with another doctor. You know it's bad when a doctor that doesn't know you, shakes his head and genuinely looks like he feels so bad for you. Bad news -- I haven't peaked yet (What!?!). How can it get worse? Will I be spending my Thanksgiving in a hospital?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment