Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Universal Again!

Monday and Tuesday we did Islands of Adventure and Universal. The thing I noticed was the short lines -- 5 minutes for Spiderman? Wow! The new buzz onsite is the new Simpson's ride that is supposed to be opening this spring. In case you were wondering, it has replaced Back to the Future (say it isn't so). The ride is blocked off so you can't see anything. However, they did get the store up and running - it is called the "Quick-E-Mart." We ventured in and made a few purchases.

At first I though the lack of people could be the time of year, but perhaps it was the convention going on - it pretty much sold out the city and drove rates up high enough to scare off some tourists. At least that is what some of my work friends that now live/work in Orlando told me. All I know is that it was nice.

No comments: