MySpace Graphics at GlitterBell.com
Friday, December 07, 2007
D-Day Has Returned
It's that dreadful day that I don't enjoy. This year the days of the week patterned returned to the way it was the year Gary left us. It's been a weird week. Howard Jones keeps playing on my satellite radio. The other day I changed the channel and it was on the next channel. When I decided to pick new stations, I was treated to music that Gary used to play on the guitar. I don't know if he was sending me a message. I asked him is he was, but got nothing. I thought it held it together pretty good. Tonight I'm sitting back drinking a bottle of wine and reflecting on what was and is. I hope you had a pleasant thought of Gary today. Again I invite you to share a story . . .

MySpace Graphics at GlitterBell.com
MySpace Graphics at GlitterBell.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment