Another class is done! Two to go. This is the first time that I am on break in between classes, so I don't know what to do with myself. I can't believe that I am almost done! I can't wait!
The next class is on taxes. For my final project I get to do a tax return for a company. At least this class seems more interesting than auditing.
Elijah has had a week off from his summer camp. I can tell that he's been enjoying a week without a schedule. It's hard to believe it's July already and soon he will be off to big boy school (that's what we call it since daycare has been "school" for so long).
Not much else is going on. Went back to work today and it was busy. I worked 12 hours and still was nowhere near to being done. I just hope it gets better soon. They only way I can describe the workload to you is to tell you to imagine drinking water out of a fire hose. That is how the work load has been lately.
I've been thinking a lot about Gary lately. I don't know why he has been so strong in my mind. "The Wedding Singer" was on cable tonight. I was thinking of Gary well before then, but that movie always makes me think of him since he was such an 80's guy! You are welcome to share those stories. Don't be shy . . . I could use a smile and a laugh . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment