Friday, November 10, 2006

Why?

Why is it that my professor has not posted any grades since week one? (we're in week five right now)?

Why is it that I can't seem to please one of the hotels I represent, no matter what I do?

Why is it that we are in the middle of November and I'm still trying to figure out what happened to June?

Why would someone from the bank call and leave me a message about my consolidation loan (that I have not taken out), cause me to freak out and not sleep last night because I'm thinking that I just moved into phase 2 of my identity theft, only to find out that she was soliciting me for a home equity loan to as a way to consolidate my bills? It took everything in me to remain professional on the phone. That was a very MISLEADING voice mail!

Not much else going on. Could still use some prayers for my family and loved ones.

No comments: