I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but I stumbled across a sweet deal to go back to Florida. 11 days and counting! I had a week of time share left from 2003 and it was about to expire. The crazy thing was I could only confirm it 2 months in advance, so it's no surprise that I'm down to the wire and book it at the last minute. On a good note, I will be on break from school for 5 of the days, so I'm really excited about that.
On another note, I passed the pre-requisite for Finance. It was pass/fail, so my effort wasn't high, but it's nice to know I passed. We will see how the "real" class goes now! In less and 14 months I will be done! That is very exciting!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment