Friday, January 06, 2006

The end of a crazy week

December is so slow at work, you are happy to be busy. Then comes January. You wonder why in December you wished for this time of the year. I had 12 voice mails before 11 am one day!

Today I took my son for his 4 year check up. A new stress. Unlike previous annual checkups, we had to experience having his blood pressure taken (it took 3 times to get it right). Then an eye test. Instead of letters, they were symbols. He got bored after being asked to read it twice then two more time -- each with one eye closed. Then they tell me he needs to put on a gown for the exam. That did not go well to say the least. We ended the appointment with three vaccination shots. Needless to say he is probably emotionally scared for life and I found myself making a note to do this at the end of the day next year and to have a cocktail after . . . or at lead take a nerve pill before going!

In between all that I have to work in time for homework and time to work out. Guess what is at the bottom of the list!

No matter how crazy this week was, I have to give thanks to God for all the blessings in my life.

1 comment:

Ray Bilyk said...

Hopefully, we'll get those beverages going in Florida soon! We're thinkin' of ya!